Unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to accommodate children. In addition, we cannot accommodate large single groups, hen, or stag parties. The Seaham is a strictly non-smoking establishment. We offer 5 smart modern relaxing and comfortable rooms in our Bed and Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with walk in showers.
Rooms are situated over 3 floors and due to the age of the building we do not have a lift. Please do not hesitate to ask for a lower floor room if this would suit you better. We’ve tried to think of everything to make sure you have a comfortable stay.
Each room is individually designed and they all have their own character. All rooms are cleaned daily and maintained to a high standard.
RoomS 1 & 3
These rooms are stylish, well-appointed and have been designed with peace and tranquillity in mind. Whilst they are smaller doubles they have everything needed for a comfortable relaxing stay. A large built in double wardrobe, comfortable double bed, reading lamp for those who like to read in bed, dressing table and stool, comfortable chair and flat screen TV.
The theme to these rooms is country rose, we provide high quality linen with coordinated throws and cushions which complement the room design. Black out blinds and curtains are also provided. Room 1 is situated on the first floor and room 3 is on the second floor.
Room 2 - Our Premier Room
Our premier room is bright and sunny and has a lovely large comfortable window seat from which you can enjoy views of Weymouth Beach and the sea. Curtains and blinds are provided so that you can enjoy the window seat in the evening, together with solid oak furniture including a large double wardrobe, dressing table stool and mirror. A large flat screen TV is also provided. The room has a ceiling fan for those warmer days.
Room 2 is located on the first floor. It has been decorated and the bathroom remodelled to a high standard, and has a heated towel rail for your added comfort. Bedside lamps provide extra light for reading in bed.
Is a beautiful room, with charming white furniture giving a fresh modern feel, high quality dress curtains and blackout roman blinds, a double wardrobe, large dressing table with mirror complement the room and elegant individual bedside lights bring added warmth. A comfortable chair and large wide screen TV complete the room. Room 4 is located on the 2nd floor so 2 full flights of stairs.
One of our most popular rooms, although located on the 3rd floor, so best to choose a lower floor room if you prefer fewer stairs. This room is a delightful light airy room with King size bed and is situated at the top of the house. It does have some sloping ceilings. It has views of Weymouth seafront from the front window and far reaching views over the roof tops to the surrounding countryside from the rear window. There is a small wardrobe but plenty of space for your break and ample drawer and under bed storage area. This room has an overall shabby chic type feel with upcycled solid wood furniture, a comfy chair and high quality cushions and throw. Black out blinds and curtains are fitted for your convenience. It also has a flat screen TV bedside lamps and a heated towel rail. For your interest we have recently added some original artwork of the beautiful Greenhill beach huts from a local painter. Guests request this room time and again.
We have also enhanced our hallway and staircase with some photographs of local places of interest. These prints and some of the pictures on this site were taken by our friend Patrick Galka. He has very kindly let us display them in our Bed and Breakfast for all our guests to enjoy, and provide inspiration for places to visit. More of Patrick’s photos can be found on ‘Flickr 750r’.
Please take a look at our full breakfast menu here.
- Free Wi-Fi you will find the code in our Guest House room information folder
- Lovely fluffy towels
- Complimentary toiletries, including Shower Gel, Shampoo, Body Lotion, soap, and shower Hat
- All rooms are en-suite with walk in showers
- Luxury tea and Coffee making facilities including Cappuccino, hot Chocolate regular and herbal teas and regular and decaf coffee, biscuits and chocolates
- Bottled water
- Illuminated bathroom mirror with integral shaver point and demister (not currently available in room 4)
- Iron and ironing board for your sole use
- Sewing kit
- Alarm clock
- Heating for each room is independently controlled, with each room having its own wall heater which is very effective in the colder months. Controlled by you, so that you can be as warm or cool as you like.
- All rooms have original type sash windows which provide a welcome breeze in the warmer months, fans are available on request.
- Daily housekeeping, this takes place between approximately 10 and 12 when your room will be cleaned tidied and restocked and replenished. Keeping your room at a high standard throughout your stay.
- Flat screen TV is all rooms with Freeview digital channels available
- Complimentary facial Tissues
- For Cyclists/walkers storage for bikes/ equipment in our under pavement storage are. Outside tap for cleaning muddy boots etc
Important Guest Information
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the building 24 hours a day
- Check in time is from 12 noon to 8pm (Guests are welcome to arrive anytime from 10am to collect keys drop off luggage and arrange parking, rooms are generally available from 12.)
- We do ask that you let us know your approximate time of arrival so that we can make sure we are available to check you in at a time that suits you.
- Latest check out time is 10am unless arranged and agreed by us in advance and where we are able to accommodate this request.
- Breakfast is served in the Dining room at 8, 8.30 or 9.00. If you would like breakfast outside of these times please discuss your requirements with us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Parking: on street permit parking is available at no additional cost. It is necessary to reserve this in advance. Secure garage parking may also available during the high season.
- Please note that we do not accommodate children under the age of 14
- All of our rooms are double and en suite. It is not possible to add extra beds to the rooms.
- We are a strictly no smoking guesthouse.
- We do not accommodate Hen and Stag Party Bookings, or large all male or female groups.